1. What’s going on? Please introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from. I go by the name of P3G Trap, born and raised in Edgefield, SC.
2. When did you start rapping and who or what inspired you? I started rapping back in 2005. Always had a passion for music. Grew up on No Limit, Hot Boys, 2pac, Biggie era.
3. As an up and coming artist, do you find it difficult to maintain personal relationships while perusing your music career? Not really. It all depends on how bad you wanna succeed. It’s definitely not gonna be an easy task and will require an actual team to really make something happen.
4. Tell us something you enjoy doing [besides music] that most people don’t know. Other than music, I like to travel around the world and spend time with my newborn.
5. Currently, what project or single are you working on or pushing & where can we find it? My latest EP, “Ghetto Love Stories” was released on Halloween. Available on all music platforms.
6. What’s been the most memorable moment so far in your music career? Working on my Big High video with Guap Tarantino at one of Future studios and Young Scooter bussed in the room.
7. If you could work with any artist, (current or past) who would it be and why? Really wish I could work with Lil Wayne. It would be a pleasure to be around his energy. Definitely a big impact on the game.
8. What are your goals musically for the remainder of this year? Just want expand my Brand across the country and international.
9. Tell everyone where they can find you? [Websites, Social media, Booking info etc]
@p3gtrap on all social media. For booking email firstname.lastname@example.org