I’m Kell Ale Tha Model (Kellz), originally from Boston, Massachusetts. I am based out of Raleigh,NC/Pinehurst, North Carolina and Jackson, TN. I resided in Orlando,FL up until October 1st before relocating to Los Angeles California. I’m a model/actress that has been working in this profession for over 8 years. As a travel model I love all styles of modeling from Runway to Print modeling. When it comes to being photographed, I’m a model that listen and take direction very well. I also thinks outside the box and love to show my creativity and artistic side. I’m open to nude/implied, boudoir, top-less, lingerie, hip-hop, fashion, editorial, and a host of other photography. As a model my work doesn’t just include photo shoots, I have been involved in other projects such as music videos, radio, movies, and sheer appearances. When I’m not modeling I enjoy photography which I have being doing professionally for over 3 year now. I also enjoy working with music; making beats, writing lyrics, and creating songs. I love meeting and collaborating with new people as well as working with great people of the past.
1. Eye Color – Dark Brown
2. Hair Color – Dark Brown
3. Height – 5’4
4. Bust – 38 C
5. Waist – 25
6. Hips – 38?
7. What would you rate yourself from 1-10? – 10 I’m One With Self
8. How did you start modeling? – College Class Project
9. So what are you doing with yourself besides modeling? – Photography
10. What would you say is your best feature and why? – My face because I can give different looks
11. What else do you do for fun? – Work with music, write, study advance fields i.e Binary
12. Do you like sports? If so who is your favorite sports figure? – I like sports as far as playing in the backyard or down the street with friends.
13. What’s playing in your (iPod, iPhone, Android, music device)/Favorite Song (currently)? – Positive Frequency Music, Podcasts on Mother Nature, and Smooth Jazz
14. What’s the craziest pick up line you’ve heard from guys trying to get your attention? – I really have not heard anything.
15. How do you get into “character” for a photoshoot? – I normally already in character… I’m the type where I like to just jump on in!
16. What’s your favorite accomplishment in modeling so far? – All the work I do and the people I work with, I deem all as my favorite accomplishment(s)!
17. What would you say is your ultimate turn on? – When it comes to modeling… A photographer that is not shy and quiet.
18. Who’s your favorite photographer? – Kell Ale Tha Photographer, Mark Hollenbaugh, Dean Blotto Photography, Tracy Lucus, Jason Perrone , James Thomas, LeDerrius Turner, Richard Bryant, Carl The Photosniper, Greg Moore, Johnathan Aulabaugh, and every photographer I’ve worked with!!!
19. What’s something that most people would be surprised to find out when they actually meet you? – My age and I’m really smart
20. How can people get in contact with you? (Social Media) –