Eye Color – Black
- Hair Color – Black
- Height – 5’4
- Bust – 38
- Waist – 30
- Hips -40
- What would you rate yourself from 1-10? – 8
- Tell everybody your name and where you’re from? – Marissa McCoy , New Jersey
So how long have you been modeling? – I just started modeling this year.
How did you start modeling? – I always loved taking pictures for Instagram and one of my close friends was a photographer and I always had fun behind the camera.
- So what are you doing with yourself besides modeling? – Well, I recently graduated from Hampton U with my masters in forensic psychology, but right now I am a sales woman for a timeshare company called blue green vacations.
- What would you say is your best feature and why? – My best feature is my smile. I used to be insecure about my gap but now I think it’s what makes me Marissa.
- What else do you do for fun? – Traveling and meeting new people is my idea of fun.
- Do you like sports? If so who is your favorite sports figure? – Not really a sports person but my father is a giants fan so I’ll rep my Giants, lol.
- What’s playing in your (iPod, iPhone, Android, music device)/Favorite Song (currently)? – Playing currently on my phone is Girls in the Hood by Megan Thee Stallion.
- What’s the craziest pick up line you’ve heard from guys trying to get your attention? – Did it hurt when you fell out the sky baby? You’re such an angel, lol.
- How do you get into “character” for a photoshoot? – I have a playlist of all of my fav female rappers.
What would you say is your ultimate turn on? – My ultimate turn on is a man with goals and is funny.
- Who’s your favorite photographer? – My fav photographer is Joey Blanco.
- What’s something that most people would be surprised to find out when they actually meet you? – People would be surprised about my personality. I love making people smile and laugh.
How can people get in contact with you? (Social Media) –
You can get in touch with me on Instagram at tempted_totouch.
Marissa McCoy born and raised in East Orange New Jersey. Graduated from Hampton University with my masters in forensic psychology. I’m just a fun person, I love smiling and making people smile. Love to be the life of the party and the show stopper.